We are continuing to monitor and follow the instructions of our local government with high hopes to be able to open sometime in June. Sacramento County is working in conjunction with the state of California for a phased reopening of businesses. Restaurants, bars, tap rooms, and breweries are expected to reopen soon, and we anticipate Sac Brew Boat will be able to reopen shortly thereafter. We can’t wait to celebrate and have fun with all of you again!
Here are the steps we are taking to help protect the health and safety of our customers and staff during Covid-19.
- Sac Brew Boat staff are required to wear facial coverings while conducting tours. We ask that customers wear facial coverings when interacting with staff and at the check-in process.
- Increased Brew Boat cleaning protocols- employees will be wiping down the boat before, during, and after tours with a diluted bleach solution.
- Private tours only right now. We are currently not offering Individual seat Public Tours.
- We are limiting the number of guests on tours to 10 maximum at this time due to COVID-19, and members of your party must be part of your household/family unit. We are unable to celebrate larger social gatherings at this time with friends and co-workers.
- Customers will adhere to 6 foot distancing with individuals outside of your immediate party and with Sac Brew Boat staff.
- Staff and guests who feel sick are asked to stay home and will be provided a full refund.
- Staff and guests will be temperature checked before tours.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the bikes and we encourage frequent washing of hands.
This is a challenging time for all of us, but our first priority is to the safety of our guests, staff and community.